Thursday, February 5, 2009

Music, Speeches and Piles Of Big White Fluffy Stuff...







My oldest grandaughter is in an Honor Choir in her school district. It consist of select 5th grade students from each elementary school in the district. I think there are about 4 elementaries in the district. Last night was thier performance. I video'd one of the songs and tried to download it on here but i couldnt get it to work. I will work on that and share it with you all later. The Middle schools and the High Schools performed as well. On the drive home all the girls could talk about was how "hot" the middle school and high school boys were. As we were sitting there watching the older kids perform i realized my oldest girlie would be going to school with some of these kids next year! Eeek! When did she grow up!!









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This evening i have a project for myself. I need to write a little something about Dannity and her illness and our experience with getting her baptized. The Pastor of the church wants me to stand up in front of the congregation and say some words about our experience. I'm not much of a public speaker but i think i need to do it. Wish me well.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It snowed last week. I hate snow.
I missed 2 days of work because of it and on the 3rd day when i went back, even though MODOT did a great job clearing the snow, the roads i take still had some snow on them. I'm a backroads kinda girl.

Here are some pictures for your amusement...err i mean enjoyment.

Below is looking out my front door.

















Looking up the steet on the sidewalk in front of my house.












Looking up my street.














I got stuck in the snow trying to pull out of my parking spot and i got stuck way up there in that intersection. Fun times...

Till Later....: )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went out in the snow today.
My woolly hat got wet, my feet got wet and my hands were cold. I loved it :o)

Delores Getmeslippers said...

London stopped moving on Monday with all the snow!