Monday, July 20, 2009

Who Knows.

Ive never really thought much about conspiracy theories.

Elvis is still alive. Possible. The life insurance policy has never been collected upon according to some Elvis program i watched once. Why was it never collected upon even when Graceland was in such debt?

JFK. Was Oswald really smart enough to do that alone? And what about Ruby? But ya gotta be pretty stupid to shoot a president. Especially one that everyone loved so much.

The Moon Landing. Today is the 40th anniversary of the moon landing. I was 6 years old at the time and i vaguely remember that happening. I remember my first day of kindergarten more clearer. But the moon landing was a really proud day for us wasnt it? But did it happen? I always thought it did. But why havent we gone back? Why..after 40 years are there not rocketship rides and vacation homes on the moon like they promised us? I mean...i have my Tang and dehidrated neopolitan ice cream ready to go an everything! And on that subject...wheres my flying car? Its 2009 for goodness sakes!

And that whole Cryogen thing. I thought Micheal Jackson was suppose to freeze himself right along there with Walt Disney. What happened to that?

We never get anything we're promised!

I believe Apollo 11 landed on the moon. Its part of history. It did happen.

Didnt it?

Till Later...: )