Friday, July 29, 2011

I'm Just Saying...

I hung up the phone tonight
Somethng happened for the first time deep inside
It was a rush,what a rush

Cuz the possibility
That you could ever feel the same way about me
Its just too much, just too much

Why do i keep running from the truth?
All i ever think about is you
You got me hyptnotized, so mesmerized
And i just got to know

Do you ever think when youre all alone
All that we can be, where this thing can go?
Am i crazy or falling in love?
Is it real or just another crush?

Do you catch a breath when i look at you?
Are you holding back like the way you do?
Cuz im trying trying to walk away
But i know this crush aint goin' away
Goin' away

Why do i keep runnin from the truth?
All i ever think about is you
You got me hyptnotized so mesmerized
And ive just got to know...



Gotta love David Archuleta and his song Crush!

Till Later..:o)

No comments: