Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hey...

Wow. I haven't been on here in a long time! The grandkids have grown up some and I'm still working my same 9 to 5 job. I really work 7:30 to 4:00 but you all get the point. Do I still have any followers? If I do you're probably like "who the heck is that!". I'm still a devoted Cardinals baseball fan. Don't get to see them as much as I like cept the occasional tickets I win at work or when my Cali friend comes to visit. Speaking of my Cali friend, its his birthday today and he's in Vegas. Happy Birthday Jeffrey! Prince William got married the other day. That was fun. My 13 year old grandgirlie is in love with the "spare" Harry. He's a cute kid. Kinda on the wild side it seems. We need to wear more hats here in the U.S. I think I'm gonna have a party and all the ladies must wear hats! Sounds like fun. Those facinators are kinda nifty. In other news He Who Must Not Be Named got it from the Red White and Blue. That's all I'm gonna say. I'm sitting on my porch about Midnight typing this from my phone. Not too shabby huh? Sorry if there are any typos. Wishing I had a piece of chocolate mousse cake right now. Not something I should be eating though. Found out recently that I have diabetes. Kinda pissed off at Diabetes here lately. I'm not a really big chocolate fan but I sure do want a big ol honking piece of chocolate mousse. Reconnected on facebook with and old guy friend of mine from high school. Can't help thinkin "what if". Eh. Que sera sera. I probably didn't spell that right. Darn mosquitos are bitting me. Life is still hard without my sister but we are managing. By little baby grandgirlie is 3 now and is such a delightful curious handfull! Well I guess I'll end this and go inside. I thinlk there's some peppermint patties in the fridge. Not Charlie Browns friend, the candy kind. CHOCOLATE candy!
Hope everyone is doing fine.

Till Later....:o)

No comments: